Sales and Distribution Representative (Driver)
- Graduated Secondary school, preferably joined high school.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Driver’s License with experience in driving big truck at least one year.
- Openness for feedback.
- Friendly with good interpersonal skill.
- Drive 1.5 Ton truck and support S&D Rep with lifting products to customers.
- Maintain the truck with good condition and complete checklist to comply with food safety standard.
- Communicate with customers and promoted products.
- Get feedbacks from customers, communicate and report to S&D Rep.
- Support S&D Rep to achieve set target.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.