- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in Applications development, ERP systems setup and administrations
- Knowledge of Facebook Developer Tools, Microsoft Office 365 and other Power Apps tools is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, with experience gathering requirements directly from users
- Adaptable and able to work both independently and with a tea
- Action-oriented capability and a passion for continued learning and drive for results
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Coordinate all MRP/ERP projects and prioritize all incoming requests
- Exploring and developing new capabilities (new ways to improve business via technologies)
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define, analyze, and document information needs and business requirements
- Digital transformation analysis and modeling activities by interviewing process owners, users, and other stakeholders to identify business processes, optimize workflow, existing system integration, document findings and recommend improvements.
- Recommend and develop ERP solutions to address the business issues and collaborate with Aprati Foods’s departmental and cross-functional teams for development of ERP systems according to business requirements and strategies.
- Coordinate discussions with cross-functional teams to define business and technical requirements; create and maintain thorough, up-to-date, functional, and technical ERP systems documentation.
- Implementation and maintenance of ERP system; Provide user training, support, documentation updates, and administrators.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams to ensure integration of design and functionality.
- Visualization design, build and deploy BI solutions – Ability to turn those requirements into impactful dashboards in a way to drive better, more informed decisions for the company (e.g. reporting tools).
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of MRP/ERP usage and recommend for improvement.