Production Shift Coordinator
- Intermediate level of Experience (minimum 2 years of job-related experience.
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role.
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools.
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- English language required overall 2 or higher.
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- High School Diploma: Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees.
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
- Oversee and coach employees.
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
- Check production output according to specifications.
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures.
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.