Manager of Health Safety & Management System
- Bachelor’s degree of related field or comparable experience
- Minimum 5 years of experiences.
- Very good in English (Speaking, writing, reading & listening skill)
- Good in Project Management Skill.
- Computer Skill: Ms. Power Point, Excel, Word….
- Leads, direct, implements and manages the Employee Health and Safety (H&S) process and programs to ensure the associates are safe.
- Ensure all safety meet requirement of Local regulation, corporate and international standards.
- Lead in the development of any pandemic or disaster response plans, implementation, and monitoring for compliance.
- Engages in implementation training program of H&S related lesson learned and exchange the H&S information across the company.
- Conducts site visits and facilitate audits inspections.
- Ensure AFC’s management system are effective and comply with international standards.
- Other tasks assigned by Director of Administration.