Senior Engineering & Maintenance Technician
- Engineering degree in Industrial Electrical, Control Automation or experienced from working with Electrical Automation in Industries.
- 2 to 3 years experiences as Technician or Sr. Technician level.
- High electrical knowledge and practical skills.
- Medium mechanical knowledge and practical skills.
- Understanding of reading and interpreting electrical schematic and electrical floor plan, able to modify and update electrical schematic using common AutoCAD.
- Efficient understanding of using industry PLC program (Backup, Up/Download, Modified) and able to learn and develop the skill.
- English is a must, require at least Limited Working Proficiency level of English in workplace (understand and could communicate both verbal and written).
- Medium level user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – On-time report delivery, organized and understandable.
- Strongly able to adapt in multi-tasking environment and flexible to work with different none-related tasks / project occasionally.
- Quick responsive and strong problem-solving skill such as 5-Why analysis and Fishbone’s analysis.
- Passionate and enthusiastic with learning new things especial international standards / regulation.
- Support production and process at the Production Shopfloor related to equipment/facilities troubleshooting
- Timely execute to ensure the measuring devices of processing equipment, utilities equipment and product development is calibrated and complied with national regulation and international standards.
- Plan and execute to ensure the preventive maintenance is conducted in correct interval, effective and low equipment downtime.
- Plan and coordinate with service contractor to ensure electrical distribution equipment is well maintained and inspected to ensure no downtime and electrical incident in AFC site.
- Reinforce and execute to ensure electrical safety is not compromised in AFC site.
- Establish policy, procedure, work instruction and provide training to Operator / Technician to maintain and improve competency of team.
- Timely execute testing and commissioning of new/modified process or equipment to ensure the consistency of the processes, systems and facilities.
- Apply Root Cause Analysis study and CAPA method to respond with problems and non-conformities.