Quality Assurance Technician
- Bachelor’s degree of food science or comparable experience
- At least 1 year experience with standard such as HACCP or BRC issue 8
- Good in English (Speaking, writing, reading & listening skill)
- Computer Skill: Ms. Power Point, Excel, Word
- Daily check production site to ensure that products are produced with good quality, safety, and legality
- Proper handling of non-conforming products/processes and escalating to higher authorities if needed
- Implement, maintain & improve quality system such as GHP, HACCP, BRC
- In-house testing such as moisture, water activity, pH., etc..
- Lab Inventory Review
- Establish and revise form, work instruction., etc..
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
Contact: 010 296 128 / 069 617 423 / 086 446 793